Do you have quality, gently used items you no longer want or need? Donate them to New Life! We are looking for good, clean and working items that we can resell to our neighbors in the Chambersburg community.
When you donate your items, you are helping to conserve the earth’s resources, providing resources for the community, and supporting the work of Mennonite Central Committee.
Monday & Wednesday 1:00-4:00 pm
We do not accept:
- Technology: TV's, computers, monitors, printer/copier, cell phones
- Baby Items: car seats, cribs, booster seat, baby bath
- Sporting Goods: bowling balls, golf clubs, golf caddies
- Bread Makers
- Exercise Equipment
- Air Conditioners
- Miscellaneous glass recycling
- Paint, household chemicals, vehicle oil, antifreeze
- Building materials
Due to disposal costs and state safety regulations, the following items must be approved by a manager.
- Furniture: bookcases and small items
- Baby Equipment: walking & jogging strollers, highchair, Pack & Play, baby walkers
- Large Children's Toys: Fisher Price furniture
- Bicycles: Adult & Children's size
Donations are accepted at the back door. Please ring for service.